Amy Wray Irish’s third book of poetry is Breathing Fire, published in 2021 by Colorado-based publisher Middle Creek Press. Order for $18 +s/h directly at Middle Creek, or on Amazon (if you have a Prime account, there’s no cost for shipping).
—Rosemerry Wahtola Trommer, Hush and Naked for Tea
Amy’s second book of poetry, The Nature of the Mother, was released in November 2019 through indie publisher Turkey Buzzard Press. To order, please email Amy at: lunablue_girl at msn.com. The cost is $14 +s/h.
“Amy Wray Irish writes the poems you wish you had written.”
—Julie Cummings, President of the National Federation of State Poetry Societies
Turkey Buzzard Press has published twenty-eight other works, including:
- The Less I Hold, by Rosemerry Wahtola Trommer
- Sacred Chill, by Wayne Gilbert
- To Understand, by Phil Woods
- The Mysteries, by Kathryn T.S. Bass
- Cassandra Gifts, by Maria Berardi
- What Remains, by Jaqueline St. Joan
- If You Can Still Dance With It, by Michael Adams
- Eating Totem, by Padma Thornlyre
- Disassembled Badlands, by John Macker
- East of Kayenta, by John Nizalowski
- Bird in Hand, by Janet Glovinsky
- one feather more, by Hildegard Guttendorfer
Amy Wray Irish’s first book of poetry, Creation Stories, was released in 2008 by Loveland, CO publisher Green Fuse Press. When Green Fuse closed in 2016, Irish redesigned the book herself and re-released it on Amazon. Order it here for just $10 +s/h: Creation Stories. This platform allowed Irish to include full color art within and still keep the cost of the book low.
“In these poems, Irish becomes a priestess of word and image.”
—MD Friedman, poet, musician and founder of the Internet Poets’ Co-op
In October 2017, Irish edited and published another book on Amazon–Bright as a Glowing Ember, by poet and artist Phyllis Clark. Irish was again able to incorporate visual art throughout the manuscript. Please contact Amy Wray Irish at: lunablue_girl at msn.com if you are interested in learning about desktop publishing for your own work.